The Zay Initiative is creating your gateway to Art of Arab Dress:
TELLĪ – $65 / £50 (a month)
- Complimentary access to all ZI Webinars
- Complimentary access to the ZI recording library including the podcast and research papers. (Launching April 2021)
- 15% discount on any ZI live event ticket for you and up to 5 friends
- 10% discount on limited edition prints
- Priority booking window on limited ticket events
- Invitation to partner events throughout year
- Listed on our website as ZI Friend (TELLĪ)
ZARĪ – $250 / £200 (a month)
- Complimentary access to all ZI Webinars.
- Complimentary access to the ZI recording library including podcasts and research papers.(Launch April 2021).
- 20% discount on any ZI live event ticket for you and up to 10 friends.
- 20% discount on limited edition prints.
- Priority booking window on limited ticket events.
- Invitation to partner events throughout the year for you and a guest.
- Listed on our website as ZI Friend (ZARĪ) with photograph.
- Complimentary copy of @@@@Sultani: Traditions renewed (while stock lasts).
The Zay Friend
A balanced, ethical, modern, socially and economically independent global citizen, living a cosmopolitan life, comfortable in their own skin.
Seeking to develop their senses and exercise their physical, creative and mental talents.
Humble, yet unafraid to push boundaries, sharing achievements with others and leading by example.
Actively championing global collectives, passionate about the environment and grounded in their heritage. Cherishing the past to illuminate the future.
A fun loving, positive force for wellness and happiness.
THE ZAY FRIENDS - ZARĪ
Sheikha Mozah bint Mohammed bin Khalid Al Nahyan
Lana Saib Zahawi
THE ZAY FRIENDS - TELLĪ
✢ AIDA KASSISSIEH
✢ CATHERINE PRICE
✢ CULTURED FOCUS MAGAZINE
✢ JOELLE FIRZLI